SOCIAL RUN CLUB
We are a free run club that focuses on getting people outside and active. The intention of this group is to share our enthusiasm for running with others. Running doesn't have to be hard or strenuous. It should be about having fun and staying fit. And if you choose to take it more seriously thats great too.
Sat Social Runs - Tues Form Focus Runs - Thurs Beats Interval Training - Run Events
COVID 19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Maintain 2m distance before, during and after the run
No physical contact between runners who are not part of each others bubble
While jogging maintain 2m of distance from non-joggers
GENERAL RUN INFO
Please RSVP so we can plan for joggers and group size
Social Runs are around 25-30 mins and 4-5K
See individual events for more details
- Membership OfferWed, Mar 01VancouverMar 01, 12:01 AM – Mar 31, 11:59 PMVancouver, Vancouver, BC, CanadaSocial Run Club does a month run-athon, where members pick a distance or time goal for themselves to run by the end of the month. The main intention is to get people in our community active, so no crazy goals. Just choose a goal that would get you moving more than normal.
- Multiple DatesTue, Mar 07Under the Cambie St Bridge (North Side)Mar 07, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMUnder the Cambie St Bridge (North Side), Cambie St Bridge, Vancouver, BC, CanadaThis is an easy social run with a focus on one aspect of run form. Its meant for runners of all levels. We do a 5 min talk about the run form aspect then run for 30 mins and generally do around 4-5K. This is not an intense workout.
- Multiple DatesSat, Mar 04Vancouver City Park
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 02Under the Cambie St Bridge (North Side)Mar 02, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM PSTUnder the Cambie St Bridge (North Side), Cambie St Bridge, Vancouver, BC, CanadaBeats Run Interval Training is speed work that alternatives between a faster pace (60-120 seconds) for a set duration and a slower recovery pace (90-210 seconds). We continue these sets for 6-8 times.
- Tue, Feb 28lululemon Robson & BurrardFeb 28, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMlululemon Robson & Burrard, 970 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2E7, CanadaThis is an easy social run with a focus on one aspect of run form. Its meant for runners of all levels. We do a 5 min talk about the run form aspect then run for 30 mins and generally do around 3-5K. This is not an intense workout.
Subscribe to our newsletter below to keep up to date on runs, events, workshops, partnerships and blogs. Don't worry we keep it short and sweet and don't send our newsletters too frequently.