SOCIAL RUN CLUB
We are a free run club that focuses on getting people outside and active. The intention of this group is to share our enthusiasm for running with others. Running doesn't have to be hard or strenuous. It should be about having fun and staying fit. And if you choose to take it more seriously thats great too.
COVID 19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Maintain 2m distance before, during and after the run
No physical contact between runners who are not part of each others bubble
While jogging maintain 2m of distance from non-joggers
GENERAL RUN INFO
Please RSVP so we can plan for joggers and group size
Social Runs are around 25-30 mins and 4-5K
See individual events for more details
- Multiple DatesTue, Jan 18Under the Cambie St Bridge (North Side)Jan 18, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMUnder the Cambie St Bridge (North Side), Cambie St Bridge, Vancouver, BC, CanadaThis is an easy social run with a focus on one aspect of run form. Its meant for runners of all levels. We do a 5 min talk about the run form aspect then run for 30 mins and generally do around 4-5K. This is not an intense workout.
- Wed, Jan 19Cooper's Park (Under the Cambie Bridge)Jan 19, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM PSTCooper's Park (Under the Cambie Bridge), 1020 Marinaside Crescent, Vancouver, BC V6Z 3A2, CanadaHaving proper run form means that you run more efficiently; running faster while saving energy. It also reduces impact on your joints, bones and tendons. Learning any new skill takes time and energy. You may know what to change, but are the changes you think you're making what is actually happening?
- Multiple DatesThu, Jan 20Under the Cambie St Bridge (North Side)Jan 20, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM PSTUnder the Cambie St Bridge (North Side), Cambie St Bridge, Vancouver, BC, CanadaBeats Run Interval Training is speed work that alternatives between a faster pace (60-120 seconds) for a set duration and a slower recovery pace (90-210 seconds). We continue these sets for 6-8 times.
- Membership OfferTue, Jan 25Vancouver (Exact location/boundaries TBD
- Membership OfferSun, Feb 06David Lam ParkFeb 06, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AMDavid Lam Park, 1300 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2Y1, CanadaCome out for Social Run Club's 5K + 10K Time Trial. We have a 5K+10K course picked out and this is your chance to see what your time is. It's a great way to see where you're at and in 3-months from now we'll do another one to help you track your process.
Subscribe to our newsletter below to keep up to date on runs, events, workshops, partnerships and blogs. Don't worry we keep it short and sweet and don't send our newsletters too frequently.