Sat, Oct 30|
Cooper's Park (Under the Cambie Bridge)
Put on your Halloween Costume and let's go for a run. Then we'll end up at a pub for some drinks and food.
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2021, 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Cooper's Park (Under the Cambie Bridge), Vancouver, BC, Canada
About the Event
This event is now part of the Scary Sweaty Series, you can register for all the events or just the run on that page:
It's Halloween! Let's have some fun. Put on your costume and we'll go for a jog on the seawall and we'll end at a pub for some drinks and food. We'll have a variety of pace groups, so no one gets left behind.
The jog will be an easy 30 min jog, we'll separate into pace groups.
The pub that we're heading to hasn't been decided but that really depends on our group size.
- 2:30pm - Arrive at Cooper's Park (Under the Cambie St Bridge)
- 2:45pm - Run Starts
- 3:15pm - End up at Pub and enjoy some drinks
All levels of runner welcome. We'll have different paces groups for the jog. Then some fun games to close out the summer.
- Sept 29th - Oct 10th: $5 + taxes
- Oct 11th - Oct 21st: $10 + taxes
- Oct 22nd - Oct 28th: $15 + taxes
- Oct 29th - Oct 30th: $20 + taxes
*** Premium and VIP Runners get $5 discount - Become a Premium Member
Location: Cooper's Park (Under the Cambie St. Bridge)
Theme: Halloween - Anything counts.
Need ideas for where to find a costume:
- Amy's on Davie is a dollar store that has some great bright accessories.
- Dressew in Gastown is great (they also have a much larger selection online)
- Pop up Halloween Stores are great.
- Online Stores work too.
- Any other Dollarstore should have something to brighten your attire.
- Get creative, you don't need to blow the bank to have a great costume