Sat, Dec 18|
Under the Cambie St Bridge (North Side)
Grab something Holiday Themed and come for a jog, then we'll grab some food and beverages after.
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2021, 2:00 PM
Under the Cambie St Bridge (North Side), Cambie St Bridge, Vancouver, BC, Canada
About the Event
It's the Winter Holidays! Let's have some fun. Put on your holiday gear and we'll go for a jog on the seawall and we'll end at a pub for some drinks and food. We'll have a variety of pace groups, so no one gets left behind.
The jog will be an easy 30 min jog, we'll separate into pace groups.
The pub that we're heading to hasn't been decided but that really depends on our group size.
- 2:00pm - Arrive at Cooper's Park (Under the Cambie St Bridge)
- 2:15pm - Run Starts
- 2:45pm - End up at Pub and enjoy some drinks
All levels of runner welcome. We'll have different paces groups for the jog. Then some fun games to close out the summer.
- Nov 15th - Dec 17th: $5 + taxes
- Dec 18th: $10 + taxes
*** Premium and VIP Runners get $5 discount - Become a Premium Member
Location: Cooper's Park (Under the Cambie St. Bridge)
Theme: Holidays - Anything counts, it could be Ugly Sweater, Santa, Elves, Red and Green or whatever you feel fits. The more creative the better!
Need ideas for where to find a costume:
- Amy's on Davie is a dollar store that has some great bright accessories.
- Dressew in Gastown is great (they also have a much larger selection online)
- Online Stores work too.
- Any other Dollarstore should have something to brighten your attire.
- Get creative, you don't need to blow the bank to have a great costume
+CA$0.25 service fee
+CA$0.25 service fee0