Sat, Jan 01|
January 2022 Run-athon
Social Run Club does a month run-athon, where members pick a distance or time goal for themselves to run by the end of the month. The main intention is to get people in our community active, so no crazy goals. Just choose a goal that would get you moving more than normal.
Time & Location
Jan 01, 2022, 1:00 AM – Jan 31, 2022, 11:00 PM
Vancouver, Vancouver, BC, Canada
About the Event
We're doing another Run-athon. Choose either a distance or time you'd like to run or exercise by the end of January.
Choose a goal that is challenge for you but not something that is going to destroy you.
How it works:
1. You choose a goal that works for you
2. From Jan 1st - Jan 31st you run on your own and/or with the group.
3. Everytime you run, you add your run into our tracking spreadsheet and it automatically calculates your total for the month and how much more you need to go.
4. Let the power of the group and spreadsheet help you get out and be active.
5. We'll have a final jog and celebrations (brunch?) at the end of the month
It's pretty simple and it gets us all out there. Come join the group and get moving.
+CA$0.13 service fee
I'm interested in setting a goal to move and be active for the month run-athon
+CA$0.13 service fee0